CintaNotes 2.0.4 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CintaNotes 2.0.4 from your PCCinta Software
. Further information on Cinta Software can be found here
. Detailed information about CintaNotes 2.0.4 can be found at http://cintanotes.com
. Usually the CintaNotes 2.0.4 program is placed in the C:\Programme\CintaNotes folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove CintaNotes 2.0.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Programme\CintaNotes\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.26 MB (2369144 bytes) on disk and is named cintanotes.exe.
CintaNotes 2.0.4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.37 MB (3536112
bytes) on disk:
- cintanotes.exe (2.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The current web page applies to CintaNotes 2.0.4 version 2.0.4
CintaNotes 2.0.4 is a program by the software company Cinta Software. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase CintaNotes 2.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CintaNotes 2.0.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CintaNotes 2.0.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CintaNotes 2.0.4". If it exists on your system the CintaNotes 2.0.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CintaNotes 2.0.4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CintaNotes 2.0.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CintaNotes 2.0.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://cintanotes.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programme\CintaNotes\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CintaNotes 2.0.4.
8. After removing CintaNotes 2.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CintaNotes 2.0.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CintaNotes 2.0.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CintaNotes 2.0.4 by Cinta Software from your computer, we are not saying that CintaNotes 2.0.4 by Cinta Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CintaNotes 2.0.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-20 10:44:41.557