Cinetixx is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Cinetixx from your PCCreateCtrl AG
. Take a look here
for more information on CreateCtrl AG. More info about the software Cinetixx can be found at http://www.createctrl.com
. Cinetixx is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CreateCtrl AG\Cinetixx folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Cinetixx is C:\Program Files (x86)\CreateCtrl AG\Cinetixx\uninstall.exe. CXCash.exe is the Cinetixx's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.69 MB (3864576 bytes) on disk.
Cinetixx contains of the executables below. They occupy 50.74 MB (53205723
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCUpdater.exe (736.00 KB)
- CXCash.exe (3.69 MB)
- CXManager.exe (7.29 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (1.55 MB)
- stunnel.exe (87.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.18 KB)
- vcredist_x86_mfc9.exe (3.94 MB)
- CXManager.exe (6.57 MB)
- CXManager.exe (6.60 MB)
- CXManager.exe (6.63 MB)
- CXManager.exe (7.11 MB)
- vcredist_x86_mfc8.exe (2.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.1
Cinetixx is an application released by CreateCtrl AG. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Cinetixx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cinetixx with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cinetixx or simply click the Search field and type in "Cinetixx". The Cinetixx app will be found automatically. After you click Cinetixx in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cinetixx, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cinetixx:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.createctrl.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CreateCtrl AG\Cinetixx\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cinetixx.
8. After uninstalling Cinetixx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cinetixx which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cinetixx with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cinetixx by CreateCtrl AG from your PC, nor are we saying that Cinetixx by CreateCtrl AG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cinetixx in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 18:56:48.127