Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05
Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05 from your computerCinema VideoV22.05
. You can read more on Cinema VideoV22.05 or check for application updates here
. Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05 folder, regulated by the user's decision. Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files\Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.devopenrack.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files\Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05\utils.exe' /crregname='Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05' /appid='72893' /srcid='002778' /bic='782214525415e89de13de55933f73452IE' /verifier='2bb6bb1e4c47459f5b5d8cf984e1604f' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.devopenrack.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.devopenrack.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.devopenrack.com/monetization.gif?' . Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05's primary file takes around 997.58 KB (1021520 bytes) and its name is 5240f1bf-b4a2-41d5-a0f8-b920cefd305a-5.exe.
Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05 is composed of the following executables which take 7.95 MB (8332415
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 5240f1bf-b4a2-41d5-a0f8-b920cefd305a-1-6.exe (1.39 MB)
- 5240f1bf-b4a2-41d5-a0f8-b920cefd305a-1-7.exe (957.08 KB)
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.40 MB)
- 5240f1bf-b4a2-41d5-a0f8-b920cefd305a-5.exe (997.58 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (116.08 KB)
- utils.exe (1.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.36.01.22
of Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05\5240f1bf-b4a2-41d5-a0f8-b920cefd305a-10.exe
- C:\Program Files\Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05\5240f1bf-b4a2-41d5-a0f8-b920cefd305a-1-6.exe
- C:\Program Files\Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05\5240f1bf-b4a2-41d5-a0f8-b920cefd305a-1-7.exe
- C:\Program Files\Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05\5240f1bf-b4a2-41d5-a0f8-b920cefd305a-5.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05\UninstallString
Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05 is an application by Cinema VideoV22.05. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05". The Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05.
8. After removing Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05 by Cinema VideoV22.05 from your PC, nor are we saying that Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05 by Cinema VideoV22.05 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cinemax Video 1.9cV22.05 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 06:14:06.290