Cinemax is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Cinemax from your computerSBG
. Further information on SBG can be found here
. Usually the Cinemax program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cinemax directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Cinemax's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cinemax\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. The application's main executable file occupies 2.39 MB (2505441 bytes) on disk and is called utils.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Cinemax. They take about 3.87 MB (4059169
bytes) on disk.
- 96b5b2e8-9883-458d-ae70-fdc8b6a5c6de-4.exe (1.40 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.91 KB)
- utils.exe (2.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Cinemax. You can find below a few links to other Cinemax releases:
...click to view all...
Cinemax is an application released by SBG. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Cinemax is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Cinemax from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cinemax or simply click the Search field and type in "Cinemax". The Cinemax program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cinemax in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cinemax, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cinemax.
8. After removing Cinemax, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cinemax that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cinemax with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cinemax by SBG from your PC, nor are we saying that Cinemax by SBG is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cinemax supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 18:39:43.230