CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01 from your PCCinema ProV10.01
. More information on Cinema ProV10.01 can be seen here
. Usually the CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01 is C:\Program Files\CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . 484b5636-9f6a-4426-b0e0-2b10e5cc7bd1-5.exe is the CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01's primary executable file and it takes around 1.05 MB (1098208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01. They occupy 8.78 MB (9211648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 04009dd1-9a2f-40da-a68d-b3f1babfb264.exe (339.97 KB)
- 484b5636-9f6a-4426-b0e0-2b10e5cc7bd1-3.exe (1.85 MB)
- 484b5636-9f6a-4426-b0e0-2b10e5cc7bd1-4.exe (1.40 MB)
- 484b5636-9f6a-4426-b0e0-2b10e5cc7bd1-5.exe (1.05 MB)
- 484b5636-9f6a-4426-b0e0-2b10e5cc7bd1-6.exe (1.19 MB)
- 484b5636-9f6a-4426-b0e0-2b10e5cc7bd1-7.exe (1.02 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.97 KB)
This web page is about CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01 version 1.36.01.08
CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01 is an application by Cinema ProV10.01. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01". The CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01.
8. After uninstalling CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01 by Cinema ProV10.01 from your computer, we are not saying that CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01 by Cinema ProV10.01 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CinemaPro-1.5cV10.01 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-26 08:34:14.397