This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CinemaPlus12bV27.01 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall CinemaPlus12bV27.01 from your systemCinemaPlus12bV27.01
. You can find out more on CinemaPlus12bV27.01 or check for application updates here
. CinemaPlus12bV27.01 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaPlus12bV27.01 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall CinemaPlus12bV27.01 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaPlus12bV27.01\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. CinemaPlus12bV27.01-bg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 461.48 KB (472552 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with CinemaPlus12bV27.01. They occupy about 563.95 KB (577488
bytes) on disk.
- CinemaPlus12bV27.01-bg.exe (461.48 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.48 KB)
The current page applies to CinemaPlus12bV27.01 version 1.36.01.22
CinemaPlus12bV27.01 is an application marketed by the software company CinemaPlus12bV27.01. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall CinemaPlus12bV27.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CinemaPlus12bV27.01 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CinemaPlus12bV27.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CinemaPlus12bV27.01". The CinemaPlus12bV27.01 app will be found very quickly. After you click CinemaPlus12bV27.01 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CinemaPlus12bV27.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CinemaPlus12bV27.01.
8. After removing CinemaPlus12bV27.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CinemaPlus12bV27.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CinemaPlus12bV27.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CinemaPlus12bV27.01 by CinemaPlus12bV27.01 from your computer, nor are we saying that CinemaPlus12bV27.01 by CinemaPlus12bV27.01 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CinemaPlus12bV27.01 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 07:50:22.013