CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11 from your computerCinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11
. Check out here
where you can read more on CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11. Usually the CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.devgokey.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11\utils.exe' /crregname='CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11' /appid='72895' /srcid='002295' /bic='f17ea7b1c720c750b6b8a1a60b387e5cIE' /verifier='9c2519a675b580b89f1d2f537abe3688' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.devgokey.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.devgokey.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.devgokey.com/monetization.gif?' . The program's main executable file occupies 1.47 MB (1544272 bytes) on disk and is titled 3676632f-08b4-4fca-b712-4a529dcad7c1-3.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11. They occupy about 18.92 MB (19836077
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3676632f-08b4-4fca-b712-4a529dcad7c1-14.exe (1.58 MB)
- 3676632f-08b4-4fca-b712-4a529dcad7c1-7.exe (1.15 MB)
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.56 MB)
- 3676632f-08b4-4fca-b712-4a529dcad7c1-3.exe (1.47 MB)
- 3676632f-08b4-4fca-b712-4a529dcad7c1-4.exe (1.33 MB)
- 3676632f-08b4-4fca-b712-4a529dcad7c1-5.exe (1.10 MB)
- 3676632f-08b4-4fca-b712-4a529dcad7c1-6.exe (1.34 MB)
- 3676632f-08b4-4fca-b712-4a529dcad7c1-64.exe (1.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (122.08 KB)
- utils.exe (2.01 MB)
This page is about CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11 version 1.36.01.22
When you're planning to uninstall CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11\3676632f-08b4-4fca-b712-4a529dcad7c1.xpi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11\3676632f-08b4-4fca-b712-4a529dcad7c1-10.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11\3676632f-08b4-4fca-b712-4a529dcad7c1-1-6.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11\3676632f-08b4-4fca-b712-4a529dcad7c1-3.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11 is a program offered by the software company CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11". If it is installed on your PC the CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11 application will be found automatically. When you click CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11.
8. After uninstalling CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11 by CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11 from your computer, nor are we saying that CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11 by CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11 is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CinemaPlus_1.3dV09.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-09 22:55:45.700