You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 from your computerCinema PlusV07.11
. More information about Cinema PlusV07.11 can be found here
. Usually the CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CinemaP-1.9cV07.11's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaP-1.9cV07.11\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . utils.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.99 MB (2088184 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CinemaP-1.9cV07.11. They occupy 2.11 MB (2207560
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (116.58 KB)
- utils.exe (1.99 MB)
This page is about CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 version 1.36.01.22
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove CinemaP-1.9cV07.11:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaP-1.9cV07.11
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaP-1.9cV07.11\bgNova.html
CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 is an application offered by Cinema PlusV07.11. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CinemaP-1.9cV07.11". If it exists on your system the CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CinemaP-1.9cV07.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CinemaP-1.9cV07.11.
8. After removing CinemaP-1.9cV07.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 by Cinema PlusV07.11 from your computer, we are not saying that CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 by Cinema PlusV07.11 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 14:37:46.443