You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 from your computerCinema PlusV07.11
. More information about Cinema PlusV07.11 can be found here
. Usually the CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CinemaP-1.9cV07.11's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaP-1.9cV07.11\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . utils.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.99 MB (2088184 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CinemaP-1.9cV07.11. They occupy 2.11 MB (2207560
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (116.58 KB)
- utils.exe (1.99 MB)
This page is about CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 version 1.36.01.22
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove CinemaP-1.9cV07.11:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaP-1.9cV07.11
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaP-1.9cV07.11\bgNova.html
CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 is an application offered by Cinema PlusV07.11. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CinemaP-1.9cV07.11". If it exists on your system the CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CinemaP-1.9cV07.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CinemaP-1.9cV07.11.
8. After removing CinemaP-1.9cV07.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 by Cinema PlusV07.11 from your computer, we are not saying that CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 by Cinema PlusV07.11 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CinemaP-1.9cV07.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 14:37:46.443