This info is about CinemaP-1.9cV02.10 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CinemaP-1.9cV02.10 from your systemCinema PlusV02.10
. Further information on Cinema PlusV02.10 can be seen here
. Usually the CinemaP-1.9cV02.10 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CinemaP-1.9cV02.10 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CinemaP-1.9cV02.10's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CinemaP-1.9cV02.10\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files\CinemaP-1.9cV02.10\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.devbitrack.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files\CinemaP-1.9cV02.10\utils.exe' /crregname='CinemaP-1.9cV02.10' /appid='72895' /srcid='002661' /bic='496518f1f265bdd8370c5417b64cfe5dIE' /verifier='e9163af06d85afb563fe83c19ac4a672' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.devbitrack.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.devbitrack.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.devbitrack.com/monetization.gif?' . The application's main executable file is labeled UninstallBrw.exe and its approximative size is 1.48 MB (1552976 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in CinemaP-1.9cV02.10. They take 13.81 MB (14476490
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 387fc8ec-918d-4705-b052-786cd6db14c5-1-6.exe (1.54 MB)
- 387fc8ec-918d-4705-b052-786cd6db14c5-7.exe (1.10 MB)
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.48 MB)
- 387fc8ec-918d-4705-b052-786cd6db14c5-3.exe (1.43 MB)
- 387fc8ec-918d-4705-b052-786cd6db14c5-4.exe (1.44 MB)
- 387fc8ec-918d-4705-b052-786cd6db14c5-5.exe (1.05 MB)
- 387fc8ec-918d-4705-b052-786cd6db14c5-6.exe (1.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.08 KB)
- utils.exe (1.78 MB)
The current web page applies to CinemaP-1.9cV02.10 version 1.36.01.22
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove CinemaP-1.9cV02.10.Folders left behind when you uninstall CinemaP-1.9cV02.10:
The files below were left behind on your disk by CinemaP-1.9cV02.10's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaP-1.9cV02.10
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaP-1.9cV02.10\387fc8ec-918d-4705-b052-786cd6db14c5.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaP-1.9cV02.10\387fc8ec-918d-4705-b052-786cd6db14c5.xpi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaP-1.9cV02.10\387fc8ec-918d-4705-b052-786cd6db14c5-11.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaP-1.9cV02.10\387fc8ec-918d-4705-b052-786cd6db14c5-13.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
CinemaP-1.9cV02.10 is an application marketed by Cinema PlusV02.10. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CinemaP-1.9cV02.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CinemaP-1.9cV02.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CinemaP-1.9cV02.10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CinemaP-1.9cV02.10". If it is installed on your PC the CinemaP-1.9cV02.10 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CinemaP-1.9cV02.10 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CinemaP-1.9cV02.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CinemaP-1.9cV02.10.
8. After uninstalling CinemaP-1.9cV02.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CinemaP-1.9cV02.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CinemaP-1.9cV02.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CinemaP-1.9cV02.10 by Cinema PlusV02.10 from your computer, we are not saying that CinemaP-1.9cV02.10 by Cinema PlusV02.10 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CinemaP-1.9cV02.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 13:40:38.780