This info is about CinemaP-1.8cV07.02 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CinemaP-1.8cV07.02 from your computerCinema PlusV07.02
. Check out here
for more info on Cinema PlusV07.02. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\CinemaP-1.8cV07.02 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing CinemaP-1.8cV07.02 is C:\Program Files\CinemaP-1.8cV07.02\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.90 MB (1994712 bytes) on disk and is called 26ca0a2d-c5cf-4c7c-bf58-8794bd98cd4c-11.exe.
CinemaP-1.8cV07.02 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.36 MB (4570416
bytes) on disk.
- 26ca0a2d-c5cf-4c7c-bf58-8794bd98cd4c-11.exe (1.90 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.46 KB)
- utils.exe (2.34 MB)
This info is about CinemaP-1.8cV07.02 version 1.36.01.22
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
CinemaP-1.8cV07.02 is an application by the software company Cinema PlusV07.02. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall CinemaP-1.8cV07.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CinemaP-1.8cV07.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CinemaP-1.8cV07.02 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CinemaP-1.8cV07.02". If it is installed on your PC the CinemaP-1.8cV07.02 program will be found automatically. When you click CinemaP-1.8cV07.02 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CinemaP-1.8cV07.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CinemaP-1.8cV07.02.
8. After uninstalling CinemaP-1.8cV07.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CinemaP-1.8cV07.02 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CinemaP-1.8cV07.02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CinemaP-1.8cV07.02 by Cinema PlusV07.02 from your PC, nor are we saying that CinemaP-1.8cV07.02 by Cinema PlusV07.02 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CinemaP-1.8cV07.02 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:28:59.793