CinemaP-1.4cV29.12 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CinemaP-1.4cV29.12 from your computerCinema PlusV29.12
. Go over here
for more information on Cinema PlusV29.12. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\CinemaP-1.4cV29.12 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for CinemaP-1.4cV29.12 is C:\Program Files\CinemaP-1.4cV29.12\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . CinemaP-1.4cV29.12-bg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 594.98 KB (609256 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CinemaP-1.4cV29.12. They take an average of 9.69 MB (10161483
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- a29c4870-e205-47a7-9d1d-af2a5dbd704c-3.exe (1.74 MB)
- a29c4870-e205-47a7-9d1d-af2a5dbd704c-5.exe (1.08 MB)
- a29c4870-e205-47a7-9d1d-af2a5dbd704c-6.exe (1.23 MB)
- CinemaP-1.4cV29.12-codedownloader.exe (1.05 MB)
- CinemaP-1.4cV29.12-bg.exe (594.98 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.98 KB)
- utils.exe (2.84 MB)
This page is about CinemaP-1.4cV29.12 version 126.96.36.199
CinemaP-1.4cV29.12 is a program marketed by Cinema PlusV29.12. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove CinemaP-1.4cV29.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CinemaP-1.4cV29.12 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CinemaP-1.4cV29.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CinemaP-1.4cV29.12". If it exists on your system the CinemaP-1.4cV29.12 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CinemaP-1.4cV29.12 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CinemaP-1.4cV29.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CinemaP-1.4cV29.12.
8. After removing CinemaP-1.4cV29.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CinemaP-1.4cV29.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CinemaP-1.4cV29.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CinemaP-1.4cV29.12 by Cinema PlusV29.12 from your PC, nor are we saying that CinemaP-1.4cV29.12 by Cinema PlusV29.12 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CinemaP-1.4cV29.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 14:10:06.920