Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11 from your computerCinema Plus ProV08.11
. More information about Cinema Plus ProV08.11 can be found here
. Usually the Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files\Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.devgokey.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files\Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11\utils.exe' /crregname='Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11' /appid='74253' /srcid='002985' /bic='409a9a3b39ea521f20d09a3ced80e8b3IE' /verifier='4bcb2bab545b8e4a7716c1a2b4767257' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.devgokey.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.devgokey.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.devgokey.com/monetization.gif?' is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11. d5fc2a8c-7e1c-417d-953f-8a5bb38b504e-3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.41 MB (1475152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11. They occupy 13.77 MB (14435324
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- d5fc2a8c-7e1c-417d-953f-8a5bb38b504e-1-6.exe (1.47 MB)
- d5fc2a8c-7e1c-417d-953f-8a5bb38b504e-7.exe (1.10 MB)
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.48 MB)
- d5fc2a8c-7e1c-417d-953f-8a5bb38b504e-3.exe (1.41 MB)
- d5fc2a8c-7e1c-417d-953f-8a5bb38b504e-5.exe (1.04 MB)
- d5fc2a8c-7e1c-417d-953f-8a5bb38b504e-6.exe (1.28 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (115.08 KB)
- utils.exe (1.89 MB)
The current web page applies to Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11 version 1.36.01.22
If you are manually uninstalling Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11 from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11:
- C:\Program Files\Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11\1293297481.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files\Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11\806c416e-6002-4977-b98a-db41a1777ae6.crx
- C:\Program Files\Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11\806c416e-6002-4977-b98a-db41a1777ae6.dll
- C:\Program Files\Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11\bgNova.html
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11\UninstallString
Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11 is an application by Cinema Plus ProV08.11. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11". The Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11.
8. After uninstalling Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11 by Cinema Plus ProV08.11 from your computer, we are not saying that Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11 by Cinema Plus ProV08.11 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cinem Plus 2.4cV08.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 09:10:44.443