CineRAID HW RAID Manager
CineRAID HW RAID Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CineRAID HW RAID Manager from your PCTekram USA, Inc
. More information on Tekram USA, Inc can be seen here
. CineRAID HW RAID Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CineRAIDRaidManager\Uninstall directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. CineRAID HW RAID Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CineRAIDRaidManager\Uninstall\setup.exe delpkg. The application's main executable file occupies 912.00 KB (933888 bytes) on disk and is named setup.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside CineRAID HW RAID Manager. They take about 912.00 KB (933888
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 0.09.43
of CineRAID HW RAID Manager.
CineRAID HW RAID Manager is a program by Tekram USA, Inc. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CineRAID HW RAID Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CineRAID HW RAID Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CineRAID HW RAID Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CineRAID HW RAID Manager". If it exists on your system the CineRAID HW RAID Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CineRAID HW RAID Manager in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CineRAID HW RAID Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CineRAID HW RAID Manager.
8. After uninstalling CineRAID HW RAID Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CineRAID HW RAID Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CineRAID HW RAID Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CineRAID HW RAID Manager by Tekram USA, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that CineRAID HW RAID Manager by Tekram USA, Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CineRAID HW RAID Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 11:57:45.443