You can find below details on how to remove CinPlus_1.2fV23.05 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CinPlus_1.2fV23.05 from your PCCinPlus_1.2fV23.05
. More information about CinPlus_1.2fV23.05 can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\CinPlus_1.2fV23.05 directory (same installation drive as Windows). CinPlus_1.2fV23.05's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CinPlus_1.2fV23.05\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files\CinPlus_1.2fV23.05\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.devopenrack.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files\CinPlus_1.2fV23.05\utils.exe' /crregname='CinPlus_1.2fV23.05' /appid='72895' /srcid='002242' /bic='65472A1105914FE7A85967B983EEF2CDIE' /verifier='f887ad2a414f93b647e7213a18b950e9' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.devopenrack.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.devopenrack.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.devopenrack.com/monetization.gif?' . The program's main executable file has a size of 1.10 MB (1157200 bytes) on disk and is titled 77bc5fab-a687-4604-b989-1d6def807076-5.exe.
CinPlus_1.2fV23.05 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.06 MB (11596972
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 77bc5fab-a687-4604-b989-1d6def807076-1-6.exe (1.46 MB)
- 77bc5fab-a687-4604-b989-1d6def807076-1-7.exe (1.05 MB)
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.44 MB)
- 77bc5fab-a687-4604-b989-1d6def807076-11.exe (1.23 MB)
- 77bc5fab-a687-4604-b989-1d6def807076-4.exe (1.37 MB)
- 77bc5fab-a687-4604-b989-1d6def807076-5.exe (1.10 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.58 KB)
- utils.exe (1.85 MB)
The current page applies to CinPlus_1.2fV23.05 version 1.36.01.22
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall CinPlus_1.2fV23.05:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall CinPlus_1.2fV23.05:
- C:\Program Files\CinPlus_1.2fV23.05
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\CinPlus_1.2fV23.05\77bc5fab-a687-4604-b989-1d6def807076.crx
- C:\Program Files\CinPlus_1.2fV23.05\77bc5fab-a687-4604-b989-1d6def807076.xpi
- C:\Program Files\CinPlus_1.2fV23.05\77bc5fab-a687-4604-b989-1d6def807076-10.exe
- C:\Program Files\CinPlus_1.2fV23.05\77bc5fab-a687-4604-b989-1d6def807076-11.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
CinPlus_1.2fV23.05 is a program released by CinPlus_1.2fV23.05. Some people choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove CinPlus_1.2fV23.05 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CinPlus_1.2fV23.05 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CinPlus_1.2fV23.05 or simply click the Search field and type in "CinPlus_1.2fV23.05". The CinPlus_1.2fV23.05 application will be found very quickly. When you click CinPlus_1.2fV23.05 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CinPlus_1.2fV23.05, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CinPlus_1.2fV23.05.
8. After uninstalling CinPlus_1.2fV23.05, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CinPlus_1.2fV23.05 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CinPlus_1.2fV23.05 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CinPlus_1.2fV23.05 by CinPlus_1.2fV23.05 from your PC, nor are we saying that CinPlus_1.2fV23.05 by CinPlus_1.2fV23.05 is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CinPlus_1.2fV23.05 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 17:17:23.140