You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Cimaware WordFIX for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Cimaware WordFIX from your PCCimaware Software
. Further information on Cimaware Software can be seen here
. Please open http://www.cimaware.com/en/1408/main/products/wordfix.php
if you want to read more on Cimaware WordFIX on Cimaware Software's page. Cimaware WordFIX is typically installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Cimaware\Apps\OfficeFix6 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Cimaware WordFIX by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Cimaware\Apps\OfficeFix6\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. WordFIX.exe is the Cimaware WordFIX's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.48 MB (2599424 bytes) on disk.
Cimaware WordFIX is composed of the following executables which take 2.55 MB (2670224
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (69.14 KB)
- WordFIX.exe (2.48 MB)
The current web page applies to Cimaware WordFIX version 5.63
only. For more Cimaware WordFIX versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cimaware WordFIX is an application marketed by Cimaware Software. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Cimaware WordFIX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Cimaware WordFIX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cimaware WordFIX or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cimaware WordFIX". The Cimaware WordFIX program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cimaware WordFIX in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cimaware WordFIX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cimaware WordFIX:
- The software company is: http://www.cimaware.com/en/1408/main/products/wordfix.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Cimaware\Apps\OfficeFix6\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cimaware WordFIX.
8. After removing Cimaware WordFIX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cimaware WordFIX that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cimaware WordFIX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cimaware WordFIX by Cimaware Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Cimaware WordFIX by Cimaware Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cimaware WordFIX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-02 11:15:37.090