You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Cimaware WordFIX for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Cimaware WordFIX from your PCCimaware Software
. Further information on Cimaware Software can be seen here
. Please open http://www.cimaware.com/en/1408/main/products/wordfix.php
if you want to read more on Cimaware WordFIX on Cimaware Software's page. Cimaware WordFIX is typically installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Cimaware\Apps\OfficeFix6 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Cimaware WordFIX by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Cimaware\Apps\OfficeFix6\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. WordFIX.exe is the Cimaware WordFIX's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.48 MB (2599424 bytes) on disk.
Cimaware WordFIX is composed of the following executables which take 2.55 MB (2670224
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (69.14 KB)
- WordFIX.exe (2.48 MB)
The current web page applies to Cimaware WordFIX version 5.63
only. For more Cimaware WordFIX versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cimaware WordFIX is an application marketed by Cimaware Software. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Cimaware WordFIX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Cimaware WordFIX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cimaware WordFIX or simply click the Search field and type in "Cimaware WordFIX". The Cimaware WordFIX application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cimaware WordFIX in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cimaware WordFIX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cimaware WordFIX:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cimaware.com/en/1408/main/products/wordfix.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Cimaware\Apps\OfficeFix6\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cimaware WordFIX.
8. After removing Cimaware WordFIX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cimaware WordFIX that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cimaware WordFIX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cimaware WordFIX by Cimaware Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Cimaware WordFIX by Cimaware Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cimaware WordFIX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 11:15:37.090