A guide to uninstall CiPlus-4.5vV02.10 from your system
This web page contains complete information on how to remove CiPlus-4.5vV02.10 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by CiPlus-4.5vV02.10
. More information on CiPlus-4.5vV02.10 can be found here
. CiPlus-4.5vV02.10 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CiPlus-4.5vV02.10 directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\CiPlus-4.5vV02.10\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\CiPlus-4.5vV02.10\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.devbitrack.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\CiPlus-4.5vV02.10\utils.exe' /crregname='CiPlus-4.5vV02.10' /appid='74261' /srcid='003082' /bic='3d1d9f7d6fe1f02237e1a5249c4f33a1IE' /verifier='40c5da8f03a1565c5660636088ec9f83' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.devbitrack.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.devbitrack.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.devbitrack.com/monetization.gif?' is the full command line if you want to uninstall CiPlus-4.5vV02.10. The program's main executable file is named UninstallBrw.exe and occupies 1.48 MB (1552976 bytes).
CiPlus-4.5vV02.10 is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.86 MB (13482089
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- e2915ea6-a9e5-4a69-8573-64bc8ffc8e3f-1-6.exe (1.54 MB)
- e2915ea6-a9e5-4a69-8573-64bc8ffc8e3f-7.exe (1.10 MB)
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.48 MB)
- e2915ea6-a9e5-4a69-8573-64bc8ffc8e3f-5.exe (1.05 MB)
- e2915ea6-a9e5-4a69-8573-64bc8ffc8e3f-6.exe (1.30 MB)
- e2915ea6-a9e5-4a69-8573-64bc8ffc8e3f-64.exe (1.92 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.08 KB)
- utils.exe (1.78 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.36.01.22
CiPlus-4.5vV02.10 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by CiPlus-4.5vV02.10's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\CiPlus-4.5vV02.10
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\CiPlus-4.5vV02.10\bgNova.html
- C:\Program Files\CiPlus-4.5vV02.10\e2915ea6-a9e5-4a69-8573-64bc8ffc8e3f.crx
- C:\Program Files\CiPlus-4.5vV02.10\e2915ea6-a9e5-4a69-8573-64bc8ffc8e3f-10.exe
- C:\Program Files\CiPlus-4.5vV02.10\e2915ea6-a9e5-4a69-8573-64bc8ffc8e3f-11.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
How to uninstall CiPlus-4.5vV02.10 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CiPlus-4.5vV02.10 is an application by the software company CiPlus-4.5vV02.10. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall CiPlus-4.5vV02.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CiPlus-4.5vV02.10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CiPlus-4.5vV02.10". If it is installed on your PC the CiPlus-4.5vV02.10 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CiPlus-4.5vV02.10 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CiPlus-4.5vV02.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CiPlus-4.5vV02.10.
8. After removing CiPlus-4.5vV02.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CiPlus-4.5vV02.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CiPlus-4.5vV02.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CiPlus-4.5vV02.10 by CiPlus-4.5vV02.10 from your PC, we are not saying that CiPlus-4.5vV02.10 by CiPlus-4.5vV02.10 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CiPlus-4.5vV02.10 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-02 11:21:55.450