Chronos Clock version 22.214.171.124
Chronos Clock version 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Chronos Clock version 188.8.131.52 from your PCRainbow Innovations
. Go over here
for more information on Rainbow Innovations. More details about the app Chronos Clock version 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.rinnov.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Rainbow Innovations\Chronos Clock directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Rainbow Innovations\Chronos Clock\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chronos Clock version 220.127.116.11. unins001.exe is the Chronos Clock version 18.104.22.168's primary executable file and it takes close to 794.66 KB (813729 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chronos Clock version 22.214.171.124. They take 794.66 KB (813729
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Chronos Clock version 188.8.131.52.
Chronos Clock version 184.108.40.206 is a program by Rainbow Innovations. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Chronos Clock version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Chronos Clock version 18.104.22.168 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chronos Clock version 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "Chronos Clock version 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Chronos Clock version 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chronos Clock version 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chronos Clock version 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chronos Clock version 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rinnov.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rainbow Innovations\Chronos Clock\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chronos Clock version 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Chronos Clock version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chronos Clock version 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chronos Clock version 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chronos Clock version 220.127.116.11 by Rainbow Innovations from your PC, nor are we saying that Chronos Clock version 18.104.22.168 by Rainbow Innovations is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chronos Clock version 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-26 22:27:17.880