Chronology is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Chronology from your PCGame-Owl
. Additional info about Game-Owl can be found here
. You can get more details related to Chronology at http://game-owl.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chronology directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Chronology's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Chronology\uninstall.exe. Chronology.exe is the Chronology's primary executable file and it takes about 1.44 MB (1514496 bytes) on disk.
Chronology contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.77 MB (2903040
bytes) on disk.
- Chronology.exe (1.44 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
If planning to uninstall Chronology you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Chronology when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chronology
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\H__New folder_Chronology_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Chronology Setup Log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chronology\Chronology.lnk
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1727514984-2138488612-3339844372-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume6\New folder\Chronology.exe
Chronology is an application released by Game-Owl. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Chronology is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Chronology with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chronology or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chronology". The Chronology program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chronology in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Chronology, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chronology:
- The web site of the application is: http://game-owl.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Chronology\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chronology.
8. After uninstalling Chronology, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chronology that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chronology with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chronology by Game-Owl from your PC, nor are we saying that Chronology by Game-Owl is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chronology in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-11 08:50:02.473