Chrono Tales is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Chrono Tales from your PCleeuu.com
. Open here
for more details on leeuu.com. More data about the program Chrono Tales can be seen at http://ct.gamedp.com/index/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\gbox directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\gbox\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chrono Tales. chronotales.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 160.00 KB (163840 bytes) on disk.
Chrono Tales installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.06 MB (1111432
bytes) on disk.
- chronotales.exe (160.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (925.38 KB)
Chrono Tales is an application released by leeuu.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Chrono Tales is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Chrono Tales with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chrono Tales or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chrono Tales". If it exists on your system the Chrono Tales program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Chrono Tales in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Chrono Tales, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chrono Tales:
- The web site of the application is: http://ct.gamedp.com/index/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\gbox\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chrono Tales.
8. After removing Chrono Tales, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chrono Tales which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chrono Tales using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chrono Tales by leeuu.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Chrono Tales by leeuu.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chrono Tales supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 16:26:07.180