Chrono Sport CLM V1.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove Chrono Sport CLM V1.0 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Chrono Sport CLM V1.0 from your systemSoft Creation
. You can find out more on Soft Creation or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.soft-creation.fr
to get more facts about Chrono Sport CLM V1.0 on Soft Creation's website. Usually the Chrono Sport CLM V1.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChronoSportCLM directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Chrono Sport CLM V1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ChronoSportCLM\unins000.exe". Chrono-Sport CLM.exe is the Chrono Sport CLM V1.0's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.22 MB (3372976 bytes) on disk.
Chrono Sport CLM V1.0 is composed of the following executables which take 3.89 MB (4082560
bytes) on disk:
- Chrono-Sport CLM.exe (3.22 MB)
- Chrono-Sport CLM.vshost.exe (14.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (678.45 KB)
The current page applies to Chrono Sport CLM V1.0 version 1.0
Chrono Sport CLM V1.0 is an application offered by the software company Soft Creation. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Chrono Sport CLM V1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Chrono Sport CLM V1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chrono Sport CLM V1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Chrono Sport CLM V1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Chrono Sport CLM V1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Chrono Sport CLM V1.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chrono Sport CLM V1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Chrono Sport CLM V1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soft-creation.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ChronoSportCLM\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chrono Sport CLM V1.0.
8. After removing Chrono Sport CLM V1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chrono Sport CLM V1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chrono Sport CLM V1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chrono Sport CLM V1.0 by Soft Creation from your computer, we are not saying that Chrono Sport CLM V1.0 by Soft Creation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chrono Sport CLM V1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:05:19.663