Chronicles of Albian
This page contains complete information on how to remove Chronicles of Albian for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Chronicles of Albian from your systemWildTangent
. Go over here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. You can get more details on Chronicles of Albian at http://support.wildgames.com
. Chronicles of Albian is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Chronicles of Albian folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Chronicles of Albian by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Chronicles of Albian\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Chronicles of Albian-WT.exe and occupies 9.86 MB (10338336 bytes).
Chronicles of Albian is composed of the following executables which take 15.82 MB (16583960
bytes) on disk:
- Chronicles of Albian-WT.exe (9.86 MB)
- WTA-90d480f3-f500-4683-abdd-2ba7288d8971-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This page is about Chronicles of Albian version 188.8.131.52
only. For other Chronicles of Albian versions please click below:
Chronicles of Albian is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Chronicles of Albian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chronicles of Albian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chronicles of Albian or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chronicles of Albian". If it is installed on your PC the Chronicles of Albian application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chronicles of Albian in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Chronicles of Albian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chronicles of Albian:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Chronicles of Albian\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chronicles of Albian.
8. After uninstalling Chronicles of Albian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chronicles of Albian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chronicles of Albian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chronicles of Albian by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Chronicles of Albian by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chronicles of Albian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:46:20.197