This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Go over here
for more info on Chromium. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Chromium is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\44.0.2359.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Chromium's primary file takes around 640.00 KB (655360 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Chromium. They take about 4.41 MB (4620800
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (640.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (665.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.25 MB)
- setup.exe (905.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 44.0.2359.0
of Chromium. You can find below info on other releases of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by the software company Chromium. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Chromium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:27:00.783