This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCAutores do Chromium
. You can find out more on Autores do Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\79.0.3924.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.58 MB (1653760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Chromium. They take about 8.17 MB (8569344
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.58 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (595.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.35 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (726.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.95 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 79.0.3924.0
alone. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by Autores do Chromium. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found very quickly. After you click Chromium in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Autores do Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Autores do Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 18:45:46.007