Chromium is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your systemThe Chromium Authors
. Check out here
where you can get more info on The Chromium Authors. Chromium is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\74.0.3721.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.62 MB (1697280 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Chromium. They take 13.16 MB (13803008
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.62 MB)
- chromedriver.exe (9.68 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.20 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (679.00 KB)
This info is about Chromium version 74.0.3721.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by the software company The Chromium Authors. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found very quickly. When you click Chromium in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by The Chromium Authors from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by The Chromium Authors is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 11:19:23.850