This page is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. You can find out more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\48.0.2560.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and occupies 646.00 KB (661504 bytes).
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.53 MB (4746752
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (646.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (689.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.24 MB)
- setup.exe (1,011.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 48.0.2560.0
alone. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by the software company Chromium. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-25 13:16:33.303