Chromium is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. You can read more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Usually the Chromium application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\66.0.3348.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.68 MB (1757184 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Chromium. They occupy about 3.73 MB (3914240
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.68 MB)
- setup.exe (2.06 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 66.0.3348.0
alone. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by Chromium. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 00:40:14.373