Chromium is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. More info about Chromium can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Chromium's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\50.0.2636.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 1.03 MB (1075712 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They take 2.89 MB (3035136
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.03 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (763.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 50.0.2636.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by Chromium. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Chromium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 00:31:06.053