Chromium is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. More data about Chromium can be seen here
. Usually the Chromium application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Chromium is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\47.0.2526.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 682.50 KB (698880 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.52 MB (2637312
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (682.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (762.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.10 MB)
This page is about Chromium version 47.0.2526.0
only. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by Chromium. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 01:07:25.010