Chromium is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Open here
where you can find out more on Chromium. Usually the Chromium program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\44.0.2360.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and occupies 640.00 KB (655360 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Chromium. They take about 4.41 MB (4620800
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (640.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (665.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.25 MB)
- setup.exe (905.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 44.0.2360.0
only. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by the software company Chromium. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found very quickly. After you click Chromium in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-26 17:16:38.457