Chromium is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. Further information on Chromium can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\23.0.1236.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.16 MB (1211904 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Chromium. They take 3.95 MB (4144128
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.16 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (75.50 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (78.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.15 MB)
- setup.exe (1.49 MB)
This info is about Chromium version 23.0.1236.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by the software company Chromium. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium application will be found automatically. After you click Chromium in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 07:03:58.073