Chromium is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Check out here
for more details on Chromium. Chromium is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\48.0.2557.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 646.00 KB (661504 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Chromium. They take an average of 4.53 MB (4747264
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (646.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (689.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.23 MB)
- setup.exe (1,015.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 48.0.2557.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by Chromium. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. After you click Chromium in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 07:18:35.080