Chromium is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. Open here
for more information on Chromium. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\54.0.2801.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.24 MB (1302016 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chromium. They occupy 2.77 MB (2906624
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.24 MB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 54.0.2801.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by Chromium. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 12:53:39.290