Chromium is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. More info about Chromium can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\53.0.2773.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.24 MB (1299456 bytes) on disk.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They take 2.77 MB (2901504
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.24 MB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
This web page is about Chromium version 53.0.2773.0
alone. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by Chromium. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found automatically. After you click Chromium in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 18:41:13.007