This web page is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. More info about Chromium can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\66.0.3342.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and occupies 1.68 MB (1760768 bytes).
Chromium is composed of the following executables which take 3.74 MB (3921408
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.68 MB)
- setup.exe (2.06 MB)
This data is about Chromium version 66.0.3342.0
alone. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by the software company Chromium. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-11 05:16:17.180