This web page is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. You can find out more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Chromium is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\37.0.2049.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Chromium's main file takes around 718.50 KB (735744 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Chromium. They occupy 4.52 MB (4738560
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (718.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.64 MB)
- setup.exe (1.17 MB)
This data is about Chromium version 37.0.2049.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by the software company Chromium. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found very quickly. When you select Chromium in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 13:56:51.190