Chromium is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. More information on Chromium can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\68.0.3435.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Chromium's main file takes about 1.46 MB (1532928 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The following executables are contained in Chromium. They occupy 3.88 MB (4064768
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.46 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (556.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.87 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 68.0.3435.0
alone. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by the software company Chromium. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. After you select Chromium in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 21:14:17.347