This web page is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Check out here
for more info on Chromium. Usually the Chromium program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\49.0.2615.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Chromium's primary file takes about 811.50 KB (830976 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chromium. They take 4.68 MB (4907008
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (811.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (688.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.22 MB)
- setup.exe (1,018.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 49.0.2615.0
of Chromium. You can find below a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by the software company Chromium. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium app will be found automatically. When you select Chromium in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 15:44:23.603