Chromium is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerTác giả Chromium
. Check out here
for more info on Tác giả Chromium. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\79.0.3945.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.59 MB (1662976 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Chromium. They occupy 8.20 MB (8602112
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.59 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (596.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.37 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (727.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.95 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 79.0.3945.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Chromium releases:
Chromium is a program released by Tác giả Chromium. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Chromium in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Tác giả Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Tác giả Chromium is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 13:46:38.163