Chromium is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Go over here
for more info on Chromium. Usually the Chromium program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\50.0.2648.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. The program's main executable file occupies 1.02 MB (1070080 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They take 4.99 MB (5233152
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.02 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (762.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.13 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (763.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.35 MB)
This info is about Chromium version 50.0.2648.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by Chromium. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-12 19:08:16.633