This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Go over here
where you can read more on Chromium. Usually the Chromium program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\63.0.3225.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. Chromium's primary file takes about 5.01 MB (5251584 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.42 MB (10923520
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (5.01 MB)
- setup.exe (5.41 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 63.0.3225.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by Chromium. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Chromium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 15:46:34.203