This info is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. More data about Chromium can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Chromium's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\57.0.2945.0\Installer\setup.exe. Chromium's primary file takes around 809.50 KB (828928 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.16 MB (7507456
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (809.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (5.18 MB)
- setup.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 57.0.2945.0
of Chromium. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by Chromium. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Chromium in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 05:26:13.917