Chromium is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Chromium. Usually the Chromium program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\50.0.2649.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.02 MB (1070080 bytes) on disk.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.12 MB (3271680
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.02 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (763.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.35 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 50.0.2649.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Chromium we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Chromium's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chromium.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Chromium is a program by the software company Chromium. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium app will be found automatically. When you click Chromium in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 13:35:31.960