This page is about ChromecastApp for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ChromecastApp from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Google Inc.. You can read more about about ChromecastApp at http://www.google.com/chromecast
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chromecast folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for ChromecastApp is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chromecast\unins000.exe. ChromecastApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.40 MB (1470928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in ChromecastApp. They occupy 2.41 MB (2531232
bytes) on disk.
- ChromecastApp.exe (1.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.01 MB)
This web page is about ChromecastApp version 1.1.266.0
only. For other ChromecastApp versions please click below:
ChromecastApp is a program by Google Inc.. Some people want to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove ChromecastApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ChromecastApp from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ChromecastApp or simply activate the Search field and type in "ChromecastApp". If it exists on your system the ChromecastApp application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ChromecastApp in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ChromecastApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ChromecastApp:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.google.com/chromecast
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chromecast\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ChromecastApp.
8. After uninstalling ChromecastApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ChromecastApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ChromecastApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ChromecastApp by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ChromecastApp by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ChromecastApp in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 18:54:51.960