This web page is about ChromePasswordDump v3.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ChromePasswordDump v3.1 from your systemSecurityXploded
. Additional info about SecurityXploded can be found here
. You can read more about related to ChromePasswordDump v3.1 at http://www.securityxploded.com
. ChromePasswordDump v3.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\ChromePasswordDump directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. ChromePasswordDump v3.1's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\ChromePasswordDump\Uninstall.exe". ChromePasswordDump.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 645.50 KB (660992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ChromePasswordDump v3.1. They take an average of 1.01 MB (1062527
bytes) on disk.
- ChromePasswordDump.exe (645.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (392.12 KB)
The current web page applies to ChromePasswordDump v3.1 version 3.1
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove ChromePasswordDump v3.1.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\ChromePasswordDump_Installer.exe
ChromePasswordDump v3.1 is a program marketed by the software company SecurityXploded. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove ChromePasswordDump v3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ChromePasswordDump v3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ChromePasswordDump v3.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ChromePasswordDump v3.1". If it exists on your system the ChromePasswordDump v3.1 program will be found automatically. After you select ChromePasswordDump v3.1 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ChromePasswordDump v3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ChromePasswordDump v3.1:
- The software company is: http://www.securityxploded.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\ChromePasswordDump\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ChromePasswordDump v3.1.
8. After uninstalling ChromePasswordDump v3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ChromePasswordDump v3.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ChromePasswordDump v3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ChromePasswordDump v3.1 by SecurityXploded from your computer, nor are we saying that ChromePasswordDump v3.1 by SecurityXploded is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ChromePasswordDump v3.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 08:51:42.647