This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ChromeLocalFile 1.0 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall ChromeLocalFile 1.0 from your PCxiaochejiang, Inc.
. Further information on xiaochejiang, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.xiaochejiang.com
to get more info about ChromeLocalFile 1.0 on xiaochejiang, Inc.'s website. Usually the ChromeLocalFile 1.0 application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium folder, depending on the user's option during install. ChromeLocalFile 1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\uninst.exe. ChromeLocalFile 1.0's main file takes around 502.04 KB (514094 bytes) and its name is uninst.exe.
ChromeLocalFile 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 502.04 KB (514094
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to ChromeLocalFile 1.0 version 1.0
ChromeLocalFile 1.0 is a program offered by xiaochejiang, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase ChromeLocalFile 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ChromeLocalFile 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ChromeLocalFile 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ChromeLocalFile 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the ChromeLocalFile 1.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select ChromeLocalFile 1.0 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ChromeLocalFile 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ChromeLocalFile 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.xiaochejiang.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ChromeLocalFile 1.0.
8. After removing ChromeLocalFile 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ChromeLocalFile 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ChromeLocalFile 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ChromeLocalFile 1.0 by xiaochejiang, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ChromeLocalFile 1.0 by xiaochejiang, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ChromeLocalFile 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-02 13:29:02.600