Chrome version 1.5
Chrome version 1.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Chrome version 1.5 from your systemChrome
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Chrome. More data about the software Chrome version 1.5 can be found at https://www.chrome.com/
. Chrome version 1.5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chrome folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Chrome version 1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Chrome\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.60 MB (1674530 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chrome version 1.5. They occupy 2.32 MB (2432451
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (740.16 KB)
This page is about Chrome version 1.5 version 1.5
Chrome version 1.5 is a program released by the software company Chrome. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Chrome version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Chrome version 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chrome version 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Chrome version 1.5". If it exists on your system the Chrome version 1.5 program will be found automatically. When you select Chrome version 1.5 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chrome version 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chrome version 1.5:
- The publisher is: https://www.chrome.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Chrome\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chrome version 1.5.
8. After uninstalling Chrome version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chrome version 1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chrome version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chrome version 1.5 by Chrome from your PC, nor are we saying that Chrome version 1.5 by Chrome is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chrome version 1.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-08 09:18:41.247