Chrome - Enhancer
Chrome - Enhancer is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Chrome - Enhancer from your systemGoogle Extensions
. Further information on Google Extensions can be seen here
. Click on www.dealz.yourshoppingwizard.com
to get more facts about Chrome - Enhancer on Google Extensions's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Enhancer directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Chrome - Enhancer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Enhancer\dll.exe. dll.exe is the Chrome - Enhancer's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.28 MB (1342464 bytes) on disk.
Chrome - Enhancer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.28 MB (1342464
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Chrome - Enhancer version 188.8.131.52
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Chrome - Enhancer.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Chrome - Enhancer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Enhancer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Enhancer\dll.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Enhancer\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Enhancer\Uninstaller.lnk
Chrome - Enhancer is a program by Google Extensions. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Chrome - Enhancer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Chrome - Enhancer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chrome - Enhancer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chrome - Enhancer". If it exists on your system the Chrome - Enhancer program will be found very quickly. After you select Chrome - Enhancer in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Chrome - Enhancer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chrome - Enhancer:
- The web site of the program is: www.dealz.yourshoppingwizard.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Enhancer\dll.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chrome - Enhancer.
8. After uninstalling Chrome - Enhancer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chrome - Enhancer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chrome - Enhancer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chrome - Enhancer by Google Extensions from your PC, nor are we saying that Chrome - Enhancer by Google Extensions is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chrome - Enhancer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-31 10:05:50.733