Chromas version 2.6
Chromas version 2.6 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Chromas version 2.6 from your computerTechnelysium Pty Ltd
. More information on Technelysium Pty Ltd can be found here
. Please open http://www.technelysium.com.au/chromas.html
if you want to read more on Chromas version 2.6 on Technelysium Pty Ltd's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Chromas directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Chromas version 2.6 is C:\Program Files\Chromas\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Chromas.exe and it has a size of 2.58 MB (2701720 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Chromas version 2.6. They take about 4.32 MB (4530992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (628.50 KB)
- Chromas.exe (2.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about Chromas version 2.6 version 2.6
Chromas version 2.6 is an application offered by Technelysium Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Chromas version 2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Chromas version 2.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromas version 2.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromas version 2.6". If it exists on your system the Chromas version 2.6 app will be found automatically. When you click Chromas version 2.6 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chromas version 2.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chromas version 2.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.technelysium.com.au/chromas.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Chromas\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromas version 2.6.
8. After uninstalling Chromas version 2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromas version 2.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromas version 2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromas version 2.6 by Technelysium Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Chromas version 2.6 by Technelysium Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromas version 2.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 06:11:34.497