This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chroma Crash for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Chroma Crash from your computerOberon Media
. Go over here
for more info on Oberon Media. Chroma Crash is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Gamenext\Chroma Crash directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\Gamenext\Chroma Crash\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chroma Crash. Chroma Crash's main file takes about 744.00 KB (761856 bytes) and is named Launch.exe.
Chroma Crash installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.50 MB (1571328
bytes) on disk.
- ChromaCrash.exe (596.00 KB)
- Launch.exe (744.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
If planning to uninstall Chroma Crash you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AxySoft\Chroma Crash!
Chroma Crash is a program by Oberon Media. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Chroma Crash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chroma Crash from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chroma Crash or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chroma Crash". If it exists on your system the Chroma Crash app will be found automatically. When you select Chroma Crash in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chroma Crash, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chroma Crash.
8. After removing Chroma Crash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chroma Crash that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chroma Crash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chroma Crash by Oberon Media from your PC, nor are we saying that Chroma Crash by Oberon Media is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chroma Crash in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-15 14:17:39.093