This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Christine-GIS 4.01 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Christine-GIS 4.01 from your PCwww.christine-gis.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on www.christine-gis.com. You can get more details about Christine-GIS 4.01 at http://www.christine-gis.com
. Christine-GIS 4.01 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Christine-GIS 4.x folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Christine-GIS 4.x\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Christine-GIS 4.01. The program's main executable file is called christine.exe and it has a size of 1.75 MB (1839104 bytes).
The executables below are part of Christine-GIS 4.01. They occupy an average of 1.81 MB (1899452
bytes) on disk.
- christine.exe (1.75 MB)
- uninstall.exe (58.93 KB)
The current page applies to Christine-GIS 4.01 version 4.01
Christine-GIS 4.01 is an application released by www.christine-gis.com. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Christine-GIS 4.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Christine-GIS 4.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Christine-GIS 4.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Christine-GIS 4.01". If it exists on your system the Christine-GIS 4.01 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Christine-GIS 4.01 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Christine-GIS 4.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Christine-GIS 4.01:
- The publisher is: http://www.christine-gis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Christine-GIS 4.x\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Christine-GIS 4.01.
8. After uninstalling Christine-GIS 4.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Christine-GIS 4.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Christine-GIS 4.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Christine-GIS 4.01 by www.christine-gis.com from your PC, we are not saying that Christine-GIS 4.01 by www.christine-gis.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Christine-GIS 4.01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 11:20:50.797